Buy Here Pay Here near Chesnee, SC
Gilbert Motor Company offers in-financing to every car-buyer. In-house financing means we are the bak. We have our proprietary criteria for offering credit to car-buyers in Spartanburg, South Carolina and North Carolina. The three main criteria we evaluate for financing at Gilbert Motor Company are:
- A valid South Carolina or North Carolina driver’s license
- Proof of residence
- Two most recent pay stubs
In addition to these requirements, Gilbert Motor Company may also ask for other information, such as your Social Security number, date of birth, and employment history.
Once you have submitted your application, Gilbert Motor Company will review verify your information and meet with you in person to arrange the terms of your auto loan.
The financing process at Gilbert Motor Company is easy and tailored to each situation. We finance people, not credit scores. Once your application is approved, you can expect to drive away in your vehicle the same day!
Here are the steps involved in the financing process at Gilbert Motor Company:
- Choose a vehicle. Browse the inventory at Gilbert Motor Company to find the vehicle that’s right for you.
- Apply for financing. Fill out a financing application online or in person at the dealership.
- Provide documentation. Submit the required documentation, such as your driver’s license, proof of residence, and pay stubs.
- Get approved for financing. Gilbert Motor Company will review your application and contact you for a test drive and to structure your car loan.
- Sign the paperwork. Once your application is approved and you have selected a vehicle, you’ll need to sign the financing paperwork.
- Drive away in your car! Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of a new car.
Here are some tips for getting approved for financing at Gilbert Motor Company:
- Be honest about your information, job situation, and auto loan history.
- Be prepared to provide documentation. Gilbert Motor Company will need to see your driver’s license, proof of residence, and pay stubs.
- Be open to working with our team of professionals to matching you to a vehicle that fits your lifestyle and budgetary requirements.
If you’re looking for financing for a car at Gilbert Motor Company, be sure to follow these tips to increase your chances of approval.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the financing process at Gilbert Motor Company:
- Every customer is expected to pay weekly unless on a fixed income.
- A down payment is required for each purchase. Down payments vary per vehicle.
- You’ll need to have full coverage insurance on your vehicle or you may purchase collateral protection insurance through Gilbert Motor Company.
- Down payment for South Carolina residents includes sales tax, tag, and title fees.
- Down payment for North Carolina residents includes sales tax.
Gilbert Motor Company is committed to helping you find the car you want on the terms you need. Our team of experienced finance professionals will work with you to find a vehicle and pay plan that fits your budget and your needs.